FW18beta | DEF LEPPARD | HYSTERIA clean tone [w/patch]

ProgressiveRocco

Power User
hey dudes! here's my take on the clean tone used on Hysteria, still one of my favorite albums ever! I've used the Double verb amp, the second cab is the usual OH_412_MAR-CB_V30-CH_Studio-Modern.syx . guitar is my Chapman ML1 with a Seymour Duncan Custom in the bridge! enjoy ;)

Attachments

• Def Leppard Clean.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 402
Thanks for sharing that. Just got the sheet music to this album and was learning "love bites" the other night. sounds great

Sounds great! Look forward to trying the patch. Thanks! The High N' Dry album's stuff is what we played, mostly, but that was back when it was still current. Haha, time does fly by.

Great as usual Rocco! Your clips always has great playing & your patches translate well.

I don't understand why Fractal hasn't worked out a deal with you to officially do this part time.........you are obviously a true talent & would sell tons of units for Fractal if you posted video clips w/patches to YouTube & linked them on the few top musician Forums etc.....on a regular basis.

You could do 1 video from the comfort of your home in 2-3 hours per week tops.

Just have your peeps talk to Cliff's peeps & work it out dude! lol

hey dudes! here's my take on the clean tone used on Hysteria, still one of my favorite albums ever! I've used the Double verb amp, the second cab is the usual OH_412_MAR-CB_V30-CH_Studio-Modern.syx . guitar is my Chapman ML1 with a Seymour Duncan Custom in the bridge! enjoy ;)

Where can i find the OH_412_MAR-CB_V30-CH_Studio-Modern.syx ? is that a stock cab that comes with the FW? or is it from the OH site for purchase?

I don't understand why Fractal hasn't worked out a deal with you to officially do this part time.........you are obviously a true talent & would sell tons of units for Fractal if you posted video clips w/patches to YouTube & linked them on the few top musician Forums etc.....on a regular basis.

+1

What is the first cab? You mentioned the second cab but not the first...

Fantastic job! Love the guitarsounds on Hysteria!
You should do more clean sounds too, you really are good at this.
What about some Police or Steve Rothery from Marillions amazing clean chorused rhythmsounds :)

Nice Job ProgressiveRocco!

I hope you don't mind, but I took your patch and messed with it for a bit. Mine still needs a lot of tweaking but it was fun!

Scotty A.

sounds awesome man! that's pretty close to how my patch sounded using single coils on my setup, I do prefer it a little bit "fatter" though :) very nice!

What is the first cab? You mentioned the second cab but not the first...

the other cab is a stock one, should be in there..I think it was the 2x12 silver..not sure though, gotta check later

Great as usual Rocco! Your clips always has great playing & your patches translate well.

thanks a lot man :) well, I'd love to do that! we'll see haha

Where can i find the OH_412_MAR-CB_V30-CH_Studio-Modern.syx ? is that a stock cab that comes with the FW? or is it from the OH site for purchase?

that's a cab from the Producer Cab Pack 3:OwnHammer ultrares, I do believe it was also included in a folder that came with previous fw updates

Back
Top Bottom