FW18 Plexi + Strat Preview

Gamedojo

Power User
I try to make really open sounding clips so folks can hear between the notes where the sound is important.

At the small chord part at 1:09, pay attention to the "Prrr" of the overdrive and the overall "krrranng" character.

FW18 is shaping up to be quite the whopper of a release. Cliff did his homework.

Last edited:
I try to make really open sounding clips so folks can hear between the notes where the sound is important.

At the small chord part at 1:09, pay attention to the "Prrr" of the overdrive and the overall "krrranng" character.

FW18 is shaping up to be quite the whopper of a release. Cliff did his homework.

Wow! That sounds great Tyler! What IR are you using in this patch?

Real nice. Man o man, that's awesome!!!

I have always enjoyed your noodling.

can you do a Vox style with the Sdd drive in front with the drive set low and the input drive on the amp around 2.00?

PS: There goes a wish out to all beta tester folks - post soundclips, show the topic instead of talking. You guys are selected because you were able to play out the details, let's make them hearable.

I'm pretty much suprised this thread hasn't gotten more views, feedbacks and likes, as it deserves a truckload of it all.

Awesome! Thanks for posting these! They sound really good, so now I'm REALLY looking forward to it. I'm impressed with the clean and semi-dirt sounds. How do you feel the singing more distorted lead tones sound?

wow that plexi just purrs like a kitten. wonderful.

the new reverbs sound so realistic too....amp in a room vibe all day long.

Sounds terribly good, The challenge FAS is engaging is enormous; I can hardly imagine it could be better as it already is with actual FW. So for the time being I'm a bit afraid of the retweaking job that's waiting, because of course...I will implement the upgrade. BTW Will it still be free ? It must be a huge job redoing all the amps ?

Sounds terribly good, The challenge FAS is engaging is enormous; I can hardly imagine it could be better as it already is with actual FW. So for the time being I'm a bit afraid of the retweaking job that's waiting, because of course...I will implement the upgrade. BTW Will it still be free ? It must be a huge job redoing all the amps ?

All the firmware updates are free.

Dude, this sounds amazing. Thanks for posting!
I am flat excited for 18!

Could you give some insight as to the guitar you were playing, and the reverb you used? Anything else going on in there? Any DAW reverb or production, or is that all AXE? It sounds so clear and just HUGE!

Back
Top Bottom