Fw18... news?

I'm 54 but the anticipation for FW18's official release makes me behave like a 7 year old around Xmas
(because the beta showed me it's stunning and a want want want now now now)

Fifty-four and a "Junior member" :lol

I'm 54 but the anticipation for FW18's official release makes me behave like a 7 year old around Xmas
(because the beta showed me it's stunning and a want want want now now now)

Fifty-four and a "Junior member" :lol

Well, "Junior" I'm 66 and need two postings and become a "Senior Member" - I supose by 500 postings?

Hmmm...I don't know, possibly yes? I turn 62 in October too. 10/10 to be exact. :lol

I'm 20 years your junior to the day. I'm a 10/10 as well. I'm neither a junior nor a senior member. I'm just a member. That doesn't sound like something I really want to be...yikes!

Turn 48 in two months. Look like barely 30, feel like 20, in reality have turned 7 and have only grown afterwards... ;-)
Got a wife who turns 40 next month and still has to show her passport sometimes when buying beer at a store who doesn't know her (mind it's legal at the age of 16 here) she looks so young. Imagine!
Been playing the guitar for 35 years and have never played better than now. Seems the older you become the better the things you really associate with yourself you can handle. Fantastic times.

now that's a nice birthday gift right there. I got cards and cake and stuff not to mention getting the flu.(just a little envious here) like the inlay. Do you have any trouble with the volume placement. I rest the ends of my fingers on the body while picking and always turn the volume down on guitars that it is close to the pickup and that one looks really close. my be that close I maybe I would turn it up instead of down?!

To that is perfect. I decided all details on the guitar, so it's in the correct place for me. :)

It's dead on the old strat pos.

Wow, happy birthday to you both - what's the brand of the guitar Kriig? :p

is it a Knaggs?

It's from Pinehome Guitars. Norwegian builder. Fantastic quality. Holds it's own against both my Suhr Modern and Classic, Yamaha Custom Shop, Gibson, Fender etc.

Pinehome Guitars on Facebook.

I'm a 50 years old Junior Member and my profile says that I have no friends :cry

I am just a poor boy. Though my story's seldom told ...

You should not be poor boy - so I gave you a like - greetings to Heidelberg wher I lost my heart:encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom