Fw18... news?

I'm good with however long it takes because I'm still in discovery mode. Finding new favorites and having orgasmic moments with my old favorites. All I can say is damn! this G3 stuff is great! And to think there's more Fractal goodness coming.

My only regret is that I was born 40 years too early (turning 64 next month), or Cliff was born 40 years too late. In any case I will continue to enjoy this amazing black box until the day they put me in the home (and even then maybe I can find a way to take it there with me),

I'm good with however long it takes because I'm still in discovery mode. Finding new favorites and having orgasmic moments with my old favorites. All I can say is damn! this G3 stuff is great! And to think there's more Fractal goodness coming.

My only regret is that I was born 40 years too early (turning 64 next month), or Cliff was born 40 years too late. In any case I will continue to enjoy this amazing black box until the day they put me in the home (and even then maybe I can find a way to take it there with me),

Derailing the thread here, but rock on. I'm only 41 and I already feel like the old fart in most of these forums. Glad to see I still have a lot to look forward too! I hope I'm always grabbing the latest thing 20 years from now and still trying to make music. Thanks.

Derailing the thread here, but rock on. I'm only 41 and I already feel like the old fart in most of these forums. Glad to see I still have a lot to look forward too! I hope I'm always grabbing the latest thing 20 years from now and still trying to make music. Thanks.

OLDER! I thought this black box also had a time machine built in! Because each time I use it, I get lost for days & come out feeling refreshed.

Bloody Awesome I say (The wife has other choice words :shock)

\m/

I was hoping to have a release today but a couple of these amps took longer than planned. Maybe tomorrow but probably not. Tuesday and Wednesday we are going to the studio to shoot IRs so probably not either of those days. So I'd say maybe Thursday or Friday.

I can't wait man, I hope Axe Edit is released with it!!!. Loving Cab-lab 3!!!!

I turn 42 tomorrow :C

Attachments

• Shock.jpg
    Shock.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 38
I read this topic from the beggining and... Petrucci? new IR's? Hell... Now I'm really excited! hahaha

I was hoping to have a release today but a couple of these amps took longer than planned. Maybe tomorrow but probably not. Tuesday and Wednesday we are going to the studio to shoot IRs so probably not either of those days. So I'd say maybe Thursday or Friday.

So does this mean ALL the amps will be G3'd?

Take your time Cliff !!
that's so great to have, in addition to the best guitar modeling unit, the best quality contact with the Provider himself, keeping the customers in the loop.

Back
Top Bottom