Fw18... news?

Meanwhile, back at the Cliff residence:

“I do, and I Do, and I DO for these kids, and just look at the thanks I get!”

We all bought the AXE FX, if that's any consolation ;)
But we do get tend to get a little spoiled with all these updates. That's how you make a product like this successful and keep the community thriving.

Ahhh so cool to see a IIC+ with such a pedigree incorporated into the AFX and for JP to help out. Pretty wild to hear this and that Alex Lifeson is sending a Lerxt over to FAS for assimilation into the machine as well. We are certainly spoiled in Fractal-land...nowhere else does this kinda stuff happen. What a fun ride...

Unbelievable times for us fortunate Axe owners ... This is just crazy !!
This community is so awesome , can't believe what happens here day by day !

Thanks Fas , You Rock !!

Now this is epic. As a big dt and jp and fas fan. I couldnt be happier right now. Fas user for life.

It was merely a suggestive photo... It just happen to be in the rack by chance. LOL Hey man, whatever they want... I'll ship that over too if requested.
Put the MP1 guts inside the Soldano chassis. I'm sure Cliff won't notice... :lol

I have an authentic "Soldano X-99" I am willing to lend out for the cause. I also have a couple of Soldano SP-77 Series II's (amongst other things, if interested).

Please let me know, and how we can go about doing this.

Thank you.

Man that is too sweet!!!! I would love to see that G3'd!!!!

If the final release is no different than the current Beta FW, minus the IIC+, it's badass and can live with that...

I can't help but wonder if there is a major difference between a IIC and a IIC+, or is it really just cork sniffer hyperbole.

Back
Top Bottom