FW18 Knockin On Heaven's Door (Solo) - Cab Pack 8

That sounds great !!!

Really well done! Was it a lot of tweaking or did FW18b and the Cab-Pack also do their big part?

Last edited:
I'm pretty darn impressed with this little black box. I was able to come up with this preset using the Brit 800, Clark Kent's Cab Pack 8, and with a $300 PRS SE guitar.

That's really cool! Slash is definitely one of the main reasons I switched to an electric guitar. :) Your clip has that sweet Slash esque vibe to it. Is that one of those new cheaper PRS SEs? My bandmate is looking to purchase one of those also since people have been saying it's awesome for the price.

Which IR are you using by the way? I want to try it out. :lol

That's really cool! Slash is definitely one of the main reasons I switched to an electric guitar. :) Your clip has that sweet Slash esque vibe to it. Is that one of those new cheaper PRS SEs? My bandmate is looking to purchase one of those also since people have been saying it's awesome for the price.

Which IR are you using by the way? I want to try it out. :lol

Thank you Clark! Yeah the PRS is a 2013 PRS SE245 with stock pickups. I can't recommend it enough! It's been serving me very well.

Cock Kent, the once and always king of shameless self-promotion.

He's mellowed though. Once upon a time he'd prepend his moniker to the subject line of his innumerable threads... so one couldn't easily overlook the import of that thread in amongst the chaff generated by lesser mortals. j/k

Cock Kent, the once and always king of shameless self-promotion.

He's mellowed though. Once upon a time he'd prepend his moniker to the subject line of his innumerable threads... so one couldn't easily overlook the import of that thread in amongst the chaff generated by lesser mortals. j/k

Well I guess... GO BUY CAB PACK 8... you might be right about... GO BUY CAB PACK 7... a few things you said but... PRE-ORDER CAB PACK 13... I wouldn't say he shamelessly self-promotes. And I guess his promotion isn't working... ;) ;) ;)

He already has his portion of my $25 for #8... seemingly two of which have made it into the latest 18 beta. Good work, CK.

Back
Top Bottom