FW18 Couple of clips with my 1973 strat I may be trading

Maple. I think ALL strats from that era are maple.

1973strat_2.7.15.jpg

So does the Strat... maple or rosewood?

Nice strat. I wouldn't trade that for ANY gibson! lol

I noticed that you also have a vintage correct beanbag chair. :) My wife won't let me have one.

Nice strat. I wouldn't trade that for ANY gibson! lol

I noticed that you also have a vintage correct beanbag chair. :) My wife won't let me have one.

Lol... That's an $800 love sac beanbag chair I got on Craigslist for only a $100! Kids love it during movie night in the man cave.

As for the Gibson, I've never owned a top level les Paul and this guitar just sits unplayed. Tried to sell it last year but no luck.

Is that the strat featured in the videos on your website?

No... This is my second strat. I originally bought it for a backup to my main strat.

Last edited:
Just to share, I may be trading my second strat, which is a 100% original 1973, for a 2005 R7 Les Paul and I made a couple of clips to send the guy. Thought they turned out pretty decent (no wonder, FW18 just rocks!)

Deluxe Tweed

5150 III

Who needs a Les Paul when you can play a Strat like that? Your mastery of the Strat never ceases to amaze me...

Just to share, I may be trading my second strat, which is a 100% original 1973, for a 2005 R7 Les Paul and I made a couple of clips to send the guy. Thought they turned out pretty decent (no wonder, FW18 just rocks!)

Deluxe Tweed

5150 III

that 5150 III sound is amazing! may i ask what cab did you used for that preset ?

Back
Top Bottom