*fw17.03* RACER X - Motor Man cover [w/ patch]

I may have mentioned it on the forums before (forgive me if I have) but I had a chance to sit down with him the year he graduated from GIT. He was hanging out in one of the rehearsal rooms on a Friday. On Fridays GIT teachers as well as guests musicians would occupy those rehearsal rooms and allow anyone to come in and chat, jam, observe, whatever.

I just happen to be the first one down the hall that day and heard someone play some Van Halen'sh stuff. So I peaked in. Long story short, I sat down in front of him with my guitar in hand. I had no clue who he was just knew that I liked what I heard.

After a short VH chat he asked what I wanted to work on. I told him I liked what I heard coming down the hall so just play more. I don't think I've ever been completely speechless in my life except that one time. Blown away. Luckily other people started coming in at that time so I didn't have to speak.

Awesome job on the tune!

:shock dude that's absolutely amazing!!! I can only imagine what it was like haha I like all the stuff he's put out in the more recent years, but the intensity and picking dexterity he had in the GIT/Racer X days were absolutely unmatchable!!

OUTSTANDING !!... always impressed when guys nail... and I mean, "nail" something. That was a Vince Carter slam dunk from the 2000 NBA All-Star dunk competition! :encouragement:

Wow Rocco. Awesome as always. Are you going to update your patches for G3 FW18. I would love this and the def leppard for the new G3. I dont have the tuning in thing down quite yet.

Back
Top Bottom