FW16 Euro Uber - Soloing on Paul Wardingham backing track

wow.

I will bookmark this, and watch it right before I plan to post any videos or audio of me playing. I seriously doubt I could play any more than 4-5 measures of that piece.

Really nice job man! I wish I could play like that - but fortunately I am more into the slow hand music anyway...

However, if I am not mistaken, you are constantly clipping the output of the AxeFx (or is that a different red light flashing now and then?).

Really nice job man! I wish I could play like that - but fortunately I am more into the slow hand music anyway...

However, if I am not mistaken, you are constantly clipping the output of the AxeFx (or is that a different red light flashing now and then?).

Yes it is clipping haha. I guess the preset along with the track is clipping in the axe, as I'm using it as a soundcard as well. But there is no audible clipping

it's ok if the red blinks every now and then....would be the definition of "tickling the red", no?? lol

Everything i play would be slowhand from now on :O

Great job. And nice to hear a mix with the guitar within the music. Not on top.

Back
Top Bottom