fw16 | DOKKEN | Under Lock And Key tone [w/patch]

Hey Rocco
that's mighty close.
And I see that I'm not the only one stuck on Dokken.
For the past 2 years or so, I've been listening to absolutely nothing but Dokken's ULAK and BFTA albums in my car.
It's George's guitars and Don's melodies.
Brilliant job Rocco.
Shame I can't recreate it as I'm using a tube poweramp + cab.

Hi, I don´t understand that. Is there such a big difference between the direct recorded tone we hear and what you hear from your tube poweramp and cab?

I'very only tried the patch with my Strat, so it didn't sound like Under Lock and Key at all, but it was a great tone. :)

Damn dude, if I didn't know better, I'd think it was a stem! Great job as always Rocco and thank you for sharing your work. I'm such a Lynch fan, your efforts are much appreciated!

awesome! Really fun to listen to and more fun to watch you play! :) Hard to believe what some folks did/do when recording.

Great job. Your playing is amazingly spot-on (as always). :encouragement:

Patch sounds great on my set-up as well - Thanks. :)

Used to play a lot of Dokken myself and come up with some nice tones...mainly for Back for the Attack, but for U.L.A.K. this is the best Ive heard. Great job as always!

Nice. Would love to hear it in a full mix.

just recorded this, I've found the original recording without the main guitar on it, so except for some little fills here and there this is all axefx2 (had to make the track private for copyright reasons so you might have to click on the link to hear it)

Back
Top Bottom