FW15 is Incredible!!

It's actually better than 15b... I'm amazed.

I was scared that my CAE presets would change a lot. It changed maybe a little. But it sound's even better i think....

I ran trough all the amps. They sound fantastic. All of them. The only strange thing was #122/Prince Tone??
It killed the tone when i had drive at around 7 and used humbucker. When i lowered MV from 10 to 8.5 it was good..

Don't know if it's like that in real life or if it's a bug. The other 2 of Prince Tone was not like this.

Other than this FW15 is KILLER!!!

Im looking at my AFX next to the computer and wondering if I should turn it on. If I do I know that's at least three hours gone without even thinking.

I got a new guitar a week ago (PRS SE Zach Myers) and I haven't stopped playing since - then along come FW15… Crazy.

Any clips yet, guys? My Boot ROM chip isn't getting here until Tuesday and I'm desperate to hear the awesomeness that everybody is talking about!

Yeah, the newest firmware is even better than the beta. I still can't get over how Cliff the Magician keeps finding these little adjustments that really add realism to the overall tone. I have to keep reminding myself that I am playing thru a computer and not a wall of amps. :)

i play FRFR, but since fw15 It sounds much more like a real amp, and not like a miked amp. I always felt like the full range frequencies of my FRFR were fighting against the amp sound. Anybody else feeling this?

yes... going direct... i feel more "bump" through the speaker... more 3D ... and a lot more "amp in the room" fx, and the IR changes are more like really changing the speaker cabs than only EQing

Back
Top Bottom