fw15.07 - VAN HALEN | F.U.C.K. tone [w/patch]

Fractal, hire this dude immediately........Rocco & Mark Day will bring you endless customers!!!

Great job Rocco! Please do "Don't Tell Me(What Love Can Do)" from Balance.........another great Eddie tone from the Sammy era!

ps.....what pickup you got in that guitar?

Ok I must be the biggest idiot on the planet...I downloaded it from Axe-Change, and drug it into Axe-Edit (like I always do) - but when it loads, I get nothing...no blocks, everything is blank. What am I doing wrong? Please forgive my ignorance...I am a drummer trying to play guitar haha!

Never mind - Figured it out <Smacks forehead> Needed to update to 15.07 drrrrrr

Last edited:
Fractal, hire this dude immediately........Rocco & Mark Day will bring you endless customers!!!

Great job Rocco! Please do "Don't Tell Me(What Love Can Do)" from Balance.........another great Eddie tone from the Sammy era!

ps.....what pickup you got in that guitar?

Sounds awesome, please do "Balance album" presets.

thanks guys! was already thinking about doing a Balance patch, I've always loved the tone on that, especially on Don't Tell Me..gonna work on that asap ;) btw the guitar's got a single seymour duncan 35th annyversary JB in the bridge..that's it! you're hearing it coil-tapped on the Runaround part

F.U.C.K. !! Rocco that's Awesosome !!! As always I guess ;)

If it would possible I'll give you more than five stars !! At seven youll reach the "KENSHIRO" status !! :p

Great Job :encouragement:

It sounds amazing. When I try it I get a diffrent sound, more like a lot of flanger? Is it the chorus or the
Comp which does it? Have you all the Blocks engage all the time in Your recording?

Back
Top Bottom