FW11 Dual Recto - Metulz

yassou Manga!!
sounds killer!
can't wait to see these patches. I haven't loved the Rectos in a while either, I'm hoping V11 solves that for me :)

Agree 100%. The Rectos have always had anger management issues, but something is different now. They FEEL downright pissed the #$%@ off in V11!

Thanks for the input dudes, much appreciated! :)

v11 is just amazing. I've been tweaking my presets and for high gain it's pretty much heaven now, although it's been heaven for a while but with less options. It's amazing at how diverse high gain sounds you can get now. The thing is that everything sounds really good, even amp models that are not really my cup of tea. I'm looking forward to finishing the showcase and sharing it with you guys! So much work still to be done but I'll get there. I'll be sharing presets when I do though, all ~25 of them :)

-K.

Thanks for the input dudes, much appreciated! :)

v11 is just amazing. I've been tweaking my presets and for high gain it's pretty much heaven now, although it's been heaven for a while but with less options. It's amazing at how diverse high gain sounds you can get now. The thing is that everything sounds really good, even amp models that are not really my cup of tea. I'm looking forward to finishing the showcase and sharing it with you guys! So much work still to be done but I'll get there. I'll be sharing presets when I do though, all ~25 of them :)

-K.

Cant wait :) ....listened to it again. Its a very well balanced sound you've got there. Very interested to see how the patch is setup.
Off course your playing is on par too!

just listened to this again which recto model did you use here I want to try and recreate this one tonight with my 7 :)

BTW kostein, Why do you post EQ outside of the blackbox, any reason?

I post EQ in Cubase to get the guitars to sit better in the mix. It's nothing spectacular though, high/low pass and maybe a small notch at ~2khz to remove some fizz. The good thing with the upcoming showcase is that there is a part where you can hear exactly what's coming out of the AFX without any post EQ/compressors/limiters/etc. Which is something that was missing from my first one.

just listened to this again which recto model did you use here I want to try and recreate this one tonight with my 7 :)

It's the red modern if I recall correctly. I'll check in a bit to be sure.

Kostein... your original showcase gave me my final push to get the Axe again... thanks man and I look forward to your next shoot out!

Dude, your video showcasing 13 high gain Axe Fx amps was one of my helping hands in deciding to purchase one. Very Cool that you're here. Wicked DR tone man - I will be looking forward to d/l'ing the patch!

Glad to be of help dudes, I can only hope that you made the right choice 8)

I'm pretty much done with tweaking presets. There are a few odd ones for sure and the total number will be 28. Each one with a different amp model. Lots of choices for them brootalz!

I'm not sure when I'll finish the whole thing but I'm aiming to finish it before the end of this month. Most of the video is done, I just need to finish the intro and a couple few things before I start reamping/mixing. Once the audio is done it's just a matter of putting all the parts together in a sequence. Estimated running time is ~35-40 minutes, kinda makes me feel like a film maker :lol

I just hope we don't get v12 before this is done because I wanna finish the damn thing! So Cliff, hold your horses for a while, v11 is amazing anyway! :D

Back
Top Bottom