FW11 Dual Recto - Metulz

kostein

Inspired
With the release of FW11 and AE3 I can now finish my next vid which will be another high gain showcase, this time using FW11 and it will feature 25+ amp models. Yeah I know, overkill :lol I shot most of the video though so I could start working on the audio when 11 had its final release. I played quite a bit with the Axe today and my Recto preset sounded so good that I just had to share.

So here you go, the Dual Recto part from the upcoming vid, enjoy! :)

Sounds great. I loved your previous showcase vid, and enough new amps have come out (not to mention the updates in the FW) that another one would be useful.

This one makes me miss my Hellraiser 7 (though I just downtuned my Hellraiser 6-string to drop-C, so I have that to look forward to). :)

Love it.

Really impressed overall - and that extends to the editing too. What software are you using?

If you could share the FW11 patch(es) that would be great! Love the sound!

I plan to share all of the presets that I will use on the vid when the whole thing is done. You guys will probably have a hard time choosing with 25+ options :lol

Sounds great. I loved your previous showcase vid, and enough new amps have come out (not to mention the updates in the FW) that another one would be useful.

This one makes me miss my Hellraiser 7 (though I just downtuned my Hellraiser 6-string to drop-C, so I have that to look forward to). :)

Yeah that was my thought as well, there's quite a few amps added that can be used for the brootz. Plus my first showcase was done with fw7 and there is a huge jump between 7 and 11 (see what I did there?)

Love it.

Really impressed overall - and that extends to the editing too. What software are you using?

Adobe After Effects and Photoshop of course.

Edit: Forgot to thank you for your kind comments, I'm glad you're enjoying it. FW11 is really something :)

Did you use a gopro for the headstock cam? If so how did you have it connected to your guitar?
Great tone man, I like it a lot.

Awesome tones. Just noticed you live in Cyprus. I lived in Nicosia for a couple years. One of most amazing places I have ever lived.

Nicely done , is it me or have the Rectos come a long way since 10.00 fw ?
I am really digging Recto Modern too on 11, 5 minutes and I'm there !
Looking forward to more BRUTALITY \M/.

Did you use a gopro for the headstock cam? If so how did you have it connected to your guitar?
Great tone man, I like it a lot.

Yep it's a go pro. Here's a couple of pics of how I had it mounted.

a.jpg b.jpg

Nicely done , is it me or have the Rectos come a long way since 10.00 fw ?
I am really digging Recto Modern too on 11, 5 minutes and I'm there !
Looking forward to more BRUTALITY \M/.

I've never been 100% happy with the Rectos since v9, always felt that there was something missing. I'm loving them now with v11.

Nice work on the gopro jig! Can't believe I've never done it that way myself haha, seems so obvious now.
Can you provide any insight to your patch, or even share it? ;)

You are the man, I still have a few modded "kostein" patches, youve had one of the more instantly playable patches Ive downloaded. Somehow our setups jive unlike many others. Cant waiiiiiiiiiiiiit for your showcase, rock on.

Back
Top Bottom