FW10 Preview Van Halen II VIDEO Mark Day

It's the Thunderbolt display camera. Notice how I don't have a reddish look with the guitar shots :)

Ahhhh you are right. When you get the whole condo in the frame it even reddens the walls etc. I figured you went to the beach since it's so nice out this weekend! You are not in the great white north anymore!

BTW, sweet vid and I am gassing for that Axcess! Damn you! :)

Hot damn! That sounds great Mark! HUGE! You'd think the neighbours would have been pounding on the ceiling listening to that.

Mark! Thanks for the lesson. I wasn't doing the slide up to seven in the main riff. Makes all the difference in how it sounds.

Another case of 'tone is in the fingers', although I'm sure the Axe doesn't hurt. ;-)

Too much gain, LOL.

The cat is a gain gate, he was asleep so therefore there is too much gain, there is always too much gain lol. Even when the drive is set at 4.52 with Gibson passive pickups there is too damn much gain lol. Guilty as charged sir lol.

Mark

Most Excellent!

Thanks Mark - Great tones and playing as always, and the crazy expressions just take it over the top! Thanks for showing the world what the AFX ll can do in undeniable fashion...

Your LA bud,
Hadley

Wow, great sound and great playing on a great riff!
Not to sound heretic, but is this really the big step forward?
I'v been hearing nothing but the sweetest sounds from your guitar, so how am I supposed to tell if FW10 actually makes a difference? ;)

Back
Top Bottom