FW10: LMAO.... What to say?

Kriig

Fractal Fanatic
I have to say: HolyShitBalls !!

I stopped playing and laughed.. I was not sure i was awake. It IS that good. Beta testers and (leaked beta) testers was right. I can see why Cliff was excited.

I have always loved the sound i get from my Axe. This very evening even my wife heard that it sounded better. She could not say what it was, but it sounded better.

WHAT A FEELING!!!! Better sustain (with less gain), tone, feel!!

Tried many of the amps. They all sound better.. MUCH better. I though i had the best sound earlier tonight.. It´s now best-er. Plexi´s, Bogners, Diezels, Fender´s, the whole Mesa range and OMG the Lonestar. The Lonestar with the BB pre. Pure love.
I must admit i was scared to loose my precious presets. They sound or/and feels so much better.

The new Marshall TV cab is KILLER!!! That was worth a lot.. Just that cab.. The drives are killer..
Was anything done to the delays?? They sound even better. Kind of smoother and blend better. Maybe i´m dreaming....

The new Fractal Bot worked like a charm (OSX 10.6.8) Haven´t even unziped Axe-Edit yet. To fun to play.

Great things can take a little extra time. I understand why... It was worth the wait.
Cliff, FAS team, Beta testers and everybody involved: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Now Cliff...... open the champagne!!

I just did. For me it is FW10 :D

I just had to tell someone..

People won't believe us until they plug in themselves. I was grinning as I was playing. Just blowing me away. The articulation when playing scales, etc. is beyond normal reasoning. :) There have to be tubes!!! :)

thumbs_up.gif
thumbsupup.gif

high5smiley.gif

+1. I just spent two hours and couldn't get through all the new stuff. I kept stopping on this or that amp and... wow. Incredible stuff. I usually HATE Mesa Recto style amps... I LOVE these. The ODS Clean is soooo nice. Gets cranky and really punchy when u push it. Very nice.

my JVM patches are "roaring" and the reworked 5150 patches are really kicking it.
I have the new "II" dilaed in so close to my old 6505+, I can't belive it.
nicely done FAS , nicely done

Yea I just took all the new goodies out for a test drive tonight; firmware upgrade/Fractal Bot/Axe Edit all work without any problems...

After jamming on v10 for the last couple of hours I'm seriously loving the feel of v10 and the new modeling...redid my live presets in about 1/2 an hour....killer tones...a LOT of new stuff to explore. Anyone could get great tones with the II running v10 with ease...I auditioned several amps/cabs and got wicked tones in seconds with each of them. Fantastic update...there is a new game afoot...

my JVM patches are "roaring" and the reworked 5150 patches are really kicking it.
I have the new "II" dilaed in so close to my old 6505+, I can't belive it.
nicely done FAS , nicely done

Chris Quigley's 6505 was the reference amp. It's my amp now. It's a very good sounding one. Sometimes I have to go through a couple versions of an amp to get a good sounding one. Or bring them to a tech for a tune-up.

Chris Quigley's 6505 was the reference amp. It's my amp now. It's a very good sounding one. Sometimes I have to go through a couple versions of an amp to get a good sounding one. Or bring them to a tech for a tune-up.

Well the Recto must belong to James Hetfield because I felt like I was playing in a stadium when I was jamming on that amp earlier! Great job Cliff, love the amps!!

I got stuck on the Nuclear patch (#62) for about an hour. My god what responsiveness and tone! Every little touch produces sound, good and bad but it will make me a better player. Thanks Cliff for including this amp and thanks to the person that loaned his amp to be modeled. I love this amp!!

I got stuck on the Nuclear patch (#62) for about an hour. My god what responsiveness and tone! Every little touch produces sound, good and bad but it will make me a better player. Thanks Cliff for including this amp and thanks to the person that loaned his amp to be modeled. I love this amp!!

Yeah, the "touch" and responsiveness just has me speechless. I was playing some little shred scale-type thing last night and sounded so great.

Your amp tech must be a pretty busy guy for sure. Excited to install V10 today and get to rockin!

I absolutely love this model based on the Swat Atomic Space Tone!!! It's a true gem!!!!

Fractal Bot worked like a charm....Firmware and Banks loaded with no problem.............WIN 7 64 Bit

Been Playing all day!!!!!!

Thank you FAS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom