Fw10.02 Marshall AFD100 Slash w/FREE PATCH \m/

If I had more than two hands, I'd give me more than two thumbs up. Very well played, you nailed Slash's attitude in his playing. A true delight to watch my friend :)

Holy crap! "Get in the Ring" sounded dead-on!

I already use your VH one. I guess I'll have to pick this up as well. :)

you're welcome man :) I'm planning to re-do the VH patch with fw10 (the other was fw7), and also a Mark Tremonti Uberschall/Mesa patch..I was fortunate enough to play with his rig 2 months ago and I think I got the tone pretty spot on

you're welcome man :) I'm planning to re-do the VH patch with fw10 (the other was fw7), and also a Mark Tremonti Uberschall/Mesa patch..I was fortunate enough to play with his rig 2 months ago and I think I got the tone pretty spot on

Yeah I saw the video of you jamming with Tremonti & his band, good stuff!!!

Killer playing & I look forward to your re-do of the VH patch for sure!

Amazingly close! Dat Crunch. Perhaps a little overbearing in the highs during Paradise City, but then again that could be these dodgy speakers. I'll be giving it a try with the band over the weekend.

Amazingly close! Dat Crunch. Perhaps a little overbearing in the highs during Paradise City, but then again that could be these dodgy speakers. I'll be giving it a try with the band over the weekend.

yep you'll probably have to tweak the eq a lil bit, depends a lot on what guitar you're using! let me know how that sounds!

Back
Top Bottom