FW Updates for the FM9?

I didn't see Matt mentioning a vote. You're right about one thing, your vote doesn't count. I'm 100% sure there's good reasoning behind his statement, since you know, he actually works for the company. How about giving him the benefit of the doubt.
I saw nothing wrong in unix-guy’s comment.

Giving feedback to Fractal is good because sometimes they might not have thought of a certain angle or issue or that it really matters. It’s akin to comments in wish-list entries.

In the past Fractal has added features that were not quite right, users commented, and modifications occurred. In addition, we do similar things when reporting bugs or possible bugs we see, only it’s being proactive.

Let’s be real. If I made a suggestion, unix-guy would come in with a way better way to implement it, or give me a way to implement it myself already.

Let’s be real. If I made a suggestion, unix-guy would come in with a way better way to implement it, or give me a way to implement it myself already.
I've noticed this as well. If not correcting your homework and suggesting something else, providing you with a separate way of looking at things.

IMHO, it's important that we not take too critical an attitude of each other's comments. After all, none of us knows (except those who built the product and work for FAS) for sure the "correct" way of doing things and we're all here to learn.

If we can diagnose a problem, and then, by elimination, work towards a solution (perhaps offering specific suggestions first), that seems, again, IMHO, best practice. It's not going to help anyone if we suggest something that is unclear or vague.

If someone's posts irritate me 50% of the time, I realize that maybe there's a different way or point of view, or I'm just being too lazy to think for myself. If someone irritates me 80% of the time they're probably an a$$hole and go on ignore. Only one person on the forum is in my ignore list. I love the rest of you guys :)

So….back to the FM9 updates….anybody feel that there might be a surprise or two? New amp? Effect? Something specific for a floor unit?

If we get all the recent Axe III stuff... new flangers... new compressors...pitch shifters in the reverb block and types are huge.... new ambient delay types. Drives and drive block improvements... amp modeling improvements... not sure what to expect except it will be awesome!!!

Yeah cuz it's well documented the priests are interested in something else entirely.
😂🤣😂
Why? Surely you didn't take someone else's favorite parking spot in the church lot? Here we were thinking it had to do with normal family laundry...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom