FW Updates for the FM9?

To expect an update this soon when there are no show stopping issues is unrealistic. I learned a long time ago that when I buy units like the FM9 I have to take it for face value at the time of purchase. You cannot count on features that are not there at the time of purchase. You never know what or when things will be added. If you don't want to wait for an update there are plenty of people on the waitlist that would love to have the unit you think need updates. I don't understand why people get so worked up over things like this and jump all over each other on a forum over it. Take some deep breaths and go play your guitar and relax.

Is there a thread or something else I can subscribe to to ensure that I get notified when this and other public betas and full releases get released? I mean, I check into the forum 100x a day, but still, just in case I blink or something...

To expect an update this soon when there are no show stopping issues is unrealistic. I learned a long time ago that when I buy units like the FM9 I have to take it for face value at the time of purchase. You cannot count on features that are not there at the time of purchase. You never know what or when things will be added. If you don't want to wait for an update there are plenty of people on the waitlist that would love to have the unit you think need updates. I don't understand why people get so worked up over things like this and jump all over each other on a forum over it. Take some deep breaths and go play your guitar and relax.
I'll just go with impatient and do it, do it now attitude ;-)

Is there a thread or something else I can subscribe to to ensure that I get notified when this and other public betas and full releases get released? I mean, I check into the forum 100x a day, but still, just in case I blink or something...
You could follow AdminM@tt and FractalAudio, since they're usually the ones who initially post the FW updates.

Back
Top Bottom