FW Updates for the FM9?

What for? Something is not working globally?
FMxx is not FX3 :)
I know it is not...thus why I posted in the FM9 forum, guy. FW updates happen not just to fix things globally. General improvements and additives are always added along the way. I do not understand your reply and whether it is sarcastic or just "newbie" talk/foreign language barrier?

It was enough to read the headlines of the posts in the FM9 section to know that nothing unexpected appeared. I thought you had a problem and you want to upgrade it. Your personal comments are completely unnecessary.

I know it is not...thus why I posted in the FM9 forum, guy. FW updates happen not just to fix things globally. General improvements and additives are always added along the way. I do not understand your reply and whether it is sarcastic or just "newbie" talk/foreign language barrier?
I’m surprised you jumped over “buddy” and went straight to “guy”. That said, I’m happy we didn’t escalate to “chief”, probably would’ve required the mods to jump in ;)

I’m surprised you jumped over “buddy” and went straight to “guy”. That said, I’m happy we didn’t escalate to “chief”, probably would’ve required the mods to jump in ;)
It was chosen carefully and I'm glad you get the restrained angst behind it! Maybe a "with all due respect" could have been thrown in there OR "Bless your little heart". I don't know?

The FM9 is barely two months old, they’re still working on the initial waitlist, they just released the FX3 Turbo, and they’re finishing the beta-testing for the firmware for the FX3. They’re doing a lot for a small company.

I think it’s a little soon to be wondering when they’ll come up with a new firmware revision for a just-released product.

I agree 100%. But now they have Firmware 17 to FX3 on their head. We will have to wait for the news in FM3.

Things that can be ported across the model line generally tend to do so around here. FX3 got Views from the FM3 not long after I switched my FC12 for a pair of FC6es and made them nearly as powerful as a pair of FC12s. I wager some FW17 stuff will start showing up, where possible, in the smaller units.

Pozdrawiam serdecznie :)
Dzieki! :)

What for? Something is not working globally?
FMxx is not FX3 :)

What's missing?

A few bug fixes would be nice. Maybe some FX3 FW17 ports where possible down the road. They got it pretty right right out of the gate....
There are several bugs that have been reported... But in general it's working great and they aren't show stoppers.

Missing? Well, the new Axe Fx III improvements would be appreciated... I'm sure we'll see most of those "soon" in any case. I wouldn't call them missing just "anticipated" :)

Back
Top Bottom