FW Q9.1 - Plexi 50w Jump - ROCK MIXTEST

Sounds absolut great and natural!
But when I copy your settings of the Plexi Jumg (exept the PEQ Block - this is a XL Preset?), it sounds really muddy. Are these IR´s you`ve used very bright or the PEQ Block does a great job?

Sounds absolut great and natural!
But when I copy your settings of the Plexi Jumg (exept the PEQ Block - this is a XL Preset?), it sounds really muddy. Are these IR´s you`ve used very bright or the PEQ Block does a great job?
yes, good point! the second IR I've used is indeed very bright..as always it all depends on your guitar and monitoring system! the PEQ has got a high shelf boosting at around 6/8khz if I remember correctly, so that's another thing to keep in mind

@ProgressiveRocco Holy grail Marshall tone achieved! Never touch those settings or change firmware version again :).

I naively dialled in the same settings with stock IRs, no PEQ, and my HSS Strat-style guitar. Sounds totally different and I haven't been able to find the awesome tone you got, but congratulations, it's really awesome. I'm hoping to get closer by tweaking Input Trim and trying more IRs.

@ProgressiveRocco, you accidentally trolled me. I saw FW Q9.1 and thought, oh boy a new FW is out. Then I realised it was a typo o_O

Awesome tone buddy! And such a simple setup

Last edited:
@ProgressiveRocco Holy grail Marshall tone achieved! Never touch those settings or change firmware version again :).

I naively dialled in the same settings with stock IRs, no PEQ, and my HSS Strat-style guitar. Sounds totally different and I haven't been able to find the awesome tone you got, but congratulations, it's really awesome. I'm hoping to get closer by tweaking Input Trim and trying more IRs.

same here,i got a pretty good fender strat HSS,and i use the ir`s he mention ML Brit PR75 SM57 A1 but the sound really sucks,its not working for me.

Back
Top Bottom