fw Q4 | DOKKEN | Unchain The Night | FULL COVER w/vocals (patch included)

Dude..you killed that!!! Absolutely the best cover of that song I have EVER seen/heard/imagined!!!!!

Mega golf-claps to you sir!!!!!

:)

Amazing!

Does this track have a bass guitar? I almost can't hear it! The guitar is insanely heavy!
thanks man! oh yeah it does, the guitars wouldn't sound this huge without a bass track! in this kind of songs I usually mix guitars and bass together a lot before adding drums to the whole picture, it helps me to get what I like to call "the wall", where guitar and bass are strictly connected with each other. It would sound empty without bass :)

That solo gave me goosebumps! Awesome guitar playing & singing! Was listening to BFTA on the way home last night from a gig - these guys never got enough credit. I always thought they were the best of the hair band era. Got to see them on the Dysfunctional tour, but was a little too young to see them at their peak.

That solo gave me goosebumps! Awesome guitar playing & singing! Was listening to BFTA on the way home last night from a gig - these guys never got enough credit. I always thought they were the best of the hair band era. Got to see them on the Dysfunctional tour, but was a little too young to see them at their peak.
thanks man! I agree 100%, they just had the right blend of melodic stuff and heavy riffing in their songs!

Damn it, that was a SERIOUS, bad ass cover that was BTTO (quoting Cliff). Rocco, how the hell do you get the those guitar tracks so f-ing thick? How many tracks for the rhythm? I'm a huge George Lynch fan but I can't do him justice the way you do. What a stellar job.

Back
Top Bottom