fw Q4 | DOKKEN | Unchain The Night | FULL COVER w/vocals (patch included)

HOLY HELL man that was killer. Thanks for sharing the patch, I have been trying to dial in this tone forever and have never nailed it like this patch seems to. I am jut curious what kind of post processing EQ you did? high cut low cut? Notches?
thanks man! mainly a 2/3db cut with a medium/wide Q in the 700hz area to get rid of some nasal honkyness, and a slight boost in the 3khz area to compensate for that, nothing major really! it would have sounded fine without those, I felt it kinda gave more space to the vocals to cut through

This was amazing, when I listened I felt like I was listening to the original. The tone, the playing, the singing...
By the way that flange was awesome, where did it come from?
thanks! that was actually added in post, you could do that with the axefx (I don't have an mfc so it's kinda hard to kick in those fx when needed)! on that particular section it's actually a phaser on the guitars and a flanger on the drums ( I think that's what they used in the studio, I might be wrong though) :)

This was really cool. I pulled my Beast From The East album right after listening to this!
That is one of my favorite live albums of the 80's(behind Live After Death of course) the clean tone on that album is the hidden gem for me, I mean we all know George's gain tone is AH-MAZING but the cleans on that album...golden.

That is one of my favorite live albums of the 80's(behind Live After Death of course) the clean tone on that album is the hidden gem for me, I mean we all know George's gain tone is AH-MAZING but the cleans on that album...golden.
oh yeah that album is sick! Walk Away is just the icing on the cake, love that song!

When I saw the title I was expecting a trainwreck but I when I watched the video I kept smiling and how well you guys nailed the song. Amazing!

Nice Rocco.. love that wide vibrato Lynch has,, you nailed that, along with everything else. Killin' it..

Back
Top Bottom