fw Q4 | DOKKEN | Unchain The Night | FULL COVER w/vocals (patch included)

ProgressiveRocco

Power User
What is up guys!
I've teamed up with Vale again for another 80s classic (and one of my all time favorite songs/albums), Unchain the night by Dokken! As usual I've re-built the thing from the ground up, including the intro with my sh**ty 90$ acoustic lol :D hope you dig it!

Here's the patch (guitars have been post processed a bit with some EQing but it's a really nice patch to begin with imo). I'll add some screenshots for the non-XL+ users!
AMP.png CABS.png REVERB.png

Attachments

• RAW PLEXI 6550.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 379
What is up guys!
I've teamed up with Vale again for another 80s classic (and one of my all time favorite songs/albums), Unchain the night by Dokken! As usual I've re-built the thing from the ground up, including the intro with my sh**ty 90$ acoustic lol :D hope you dig it!

Here's the patch (guitars have been post processed a bit with some EQing but it's a really nice patch to begin with imo). I'll add some screenshots for the non-XL+ users!
View attachment 34562 View attachment 34563 View attachment 34564

Amazing job, Rocco! Great tone, and more importantly, you play with tremendous feel.

One of my absolute favorite Lynch solos, and you nailed it.

Perfect, absolutely great, I saw Dokken playing this live when it first came out.
man that must have been a blast...I wasn't even born back then :( I'd kill for a time machine right now hahah I had this album cranked in the car while driving in L.A. a couple of months ago, it was awesome:)

HOLY HELL man that was killer. Thanks for sharing the patch, I have been trying to dial in this tone forever and have never nailed it like this patch seems to. I am jut curious what kind of post processing EQ you did? high cut low cut? Notches?

This was amazing, when I listened I felt like I was listening to the original. The tone, the playing, the singing...
By the way that flange was awesome, where did it come from?

Back
Top Bottom