FW A 1.03 Who´s ACDC Valhallir.at 1960 EMTV E 906

Hubi

Experienced
Some IR´s always get me to this ACCD thing, I can´t resist. Here with the Valhallir 1960 EMTV and the great E 906 IR´s (C2, C4).

Together with the JTM 45 (would even buy it as real amp) and PAF Amber PU it´s an absolute dynamic sound for doublestop licks.

It also could be a The Who thing like Baba O´Riley, first with rollback volumepoti, in the middle of the song full.

The amp is pushed in front with a filter, boosted 1200hz, down at the bass and 5khz. thats all. no Filter at the doublestop lick.

I´m not proud of the bass, but it helps to hear the IR´s in a bandrecording.

Last edited:
Yes this cab pack has some very excellent content.....still sussing out how to best utilize the Mid and Far field IRs..they seem to have a very different profile from the ones FAS and Jay Mitchell have released......any insights?

hm, difficult - had no chance till saturday to test it live with the band. Maybe more tips from Andy - Valhallir?

Yes this cab pack has some very excellent content.....still sussing out how to best utilize the Mid and Far field IRs..they seem to have a very different profile from the ones FAS and Jay Mitchell have released......any insights?
Nope. No insights. ;-) Just kidding. Even to us it is some kind of new chapter....so we will share our personal experience with the usage and options of the mid- and farfield IRs with the community. It just will take some time, as there are some stunning cabs that are waiting to be captured.

Yesterday I drove 5 hours to an Austrian boutique amp/cab manufacturer and captured a special 2x12 cab. IMHO the best 2x12 construction I know until now. I can't wait to test the IRs from this cab.

Back
Top Bottom