Igor Paspalj

Inspired
Hi Guys,

Finally got to install Fw 9.03 on my Axe and revisited some of the latest batch of Factory presets ( I believe 8.02 was the latest). Anyway, they never sounded better imho, and "Cameron High" is pretty awesome straight out of the box. I just engaged compressor block without tweaking, and sooo creamy :)))

For this one I used my GG Charvel "working horse" and Jamie Humphries backing track and theme.

Hope You gonna like it :)

Last edited:
Holy!
That run at :43 - sick.

Yes that patch sounds awesome, but your playing is the real highlight of this vid. Killer!

That's some fantastic playing! (...but what's up with that shirt!? I gotta rag on your fashion sense because I'm jealous of your shredding. ;):D )

That's the kind of listening that feels so good after a hard day of work, thank you.
Sounds indeed fanstastic and creamy, and boy that's some hands, impressive !

I had to watch it 5 times to take it all in. Fantastic playing. That Cameron High preset is killer. Is this backing track available somewhere public?

legit!! Wow man, that is some absolute smokeshow playing. Not my style of music, so I'm not really steeped in it - I can hear a definite Satriani influence, but I'd almost guess maybe a little Dimebag Darrell in your music collection too? Who are your main influences?

again, great playing!!!

I had to watch it 5 times to take it all in. Fantastic playing. That Cameron High preset is killer. Is this backing track available somewhere public?

Thank You! Backing track is part of commercial bundle, so I am not sure it's available for free, so I wouldn't dare to share it. But its some old stuff I purchased a while ago, so maybe it is avaialble now somwhere.

legit!! Wow man, that is some absolute smokeshow playing. Not my style of music, so I'm not really steeped in it - I can hear a definite Satriani influence, but I'd almost guess maybe a little Dimebag Darrell in your music collection too? Who are your main influences?

again, great playing!!!

Thanks a lot. I don't think there's really a direct Dimebag Darrel influences, since I've never really listened Pantera that much. But there is everythinf there I guees, trying to build my own "bag of licks" i guess :)

Back
Top Bottom