FW 9.02 vs 9.03 (6160 Block)

Do you like the new one better? I like the first clip better myself. The 2nd has a very full lo-end (lo-mids maybe) and is clearer, and seemingly tighter, but I like the tone of the 1st one better. .. That's just me of course! Eric

Reactions: DTS
Do you like the new one better? I like the first clip better myself. The 2nd has a very full lo-end (lo-mids maybe) and is clearer, and seemingly tighter, but I like the tone of the 1st one better. .. That's just me of course! Eric

I would go with either one tbh. But I almost always aim for a tight and clear rhythm tone (modern metal/rock is what I mostly play). So this 9.03 is definitely an improvement for my taste.

I would go with either one tbh. But I almost always aim for a tight and clear rhythm tone (modern metal/rock is what I mostly play). So this 9.03 is definitely an improvement for my taste.

Love your style. . (I've mentioned that before) .. Where are you from? Meanwhile, it's just 2 brief clips and I can definitely hear the difference listening from my laptop with my Grado SR80 headphones I have next to it, but what really counts is how the player likes it and how it really sounds and feels as they're playing. . I hear more lo-mid fullness and some tightness in Leon's clips he posted too. His Plexi clip sounded better to me with the 9.03 but the others I wouldn't say 'better' , just a bit 'different' like yours. Rock on! Eric

Thanks for the kind words @Ericbr1! I live in Finland.

I will have more time to play with this update in the evening, when the kids go to sleep. I guess, that more clips might be coming later. :)

Back
Top Bottom