FW 8.02 same bug with delay block modifiers-front panel

unFILTERed

Power User
i posted this before, just updated to new firmware and still you cant attach modifier to some parameters in delay block. like "input gain" of Lo-Fi delay. you can do it with ax8 edit but not directly form ax8 front panel. there are also other inconsistencies with other parameters and modifiers.

i posted this before, just updated to new firmware and still you cant attach modifier to some parameters in delay block. like "input gain" of Lo-Fi delay. you can do it with ax8 edit but not directly form ax8 front panel. there are also other inconsistencies with other parameters and modifiers.

You should post the other inconsistencies as well. There are a lot of parameters so any details you can provide will increase the chance of things getting fixed.

You should post the other inconsistencies as well. There are a lot of parameters so any details you can provide will increase the chance of things getting fixed.

i posted some of them a while ago, there was no response from any one, any one from FAS team would see it right away if they go through 2nd page of Lo-Fi delay block. There are things like feedback 2 supports modifier but feedback 1 does not etc...

Back
Top Bottom