Fw 7

I don't think it's fair to say that fractal takes too long with any updates.

Look at other brands, they may have an update once a year, if that, and then compare to fractal which has given updates, even after being told that a product like the original axe-fx II was at the end of the road

Instead of asking what's taking so long, why not be happy that updates come out so fast and often?

Even though I've been the proud owner of an AX8 since december, I've seen (for years) how hard Cliff and everyone in FASland works and their passion to always push the envelope is absolutely stellar. As long as they're keeping the passion for their art in developing the best processors for guitar out there, I'll be more than happy to wait. ;)

I don't think it's fair to say that fractal takes too long with any updates.

Look at other brands, they may have an update once a year, if that, and then compare to fractal which has given updates, even after being told that a product like the original axe-fx II was at the end of the road

Instead of asking what's taking so long, why not be happy that updates come out so fast and often?

Yeah, +1000000k! don't get me wrong, maybe I didn't express myself correctly. My post was not a complain at all, I was just curious because normally the time frame between a beta and a final release in fas world is very short, and this time it seems longer, so I was just wondering if cliff is working on a major update or else, that's all!

Back
Top Bottom