Wish FW 3.51 - Control switch label

Smilzo

Fractal Fanatic
I wish pedalboard mode to display user-defined label instead of CS1 (or CS2).

My issue:
I assign CS1 to play wha in preset1, tremolo and drive in preset2, pitch in preset3. Label CS1 give me no idea of the effect on sound. I wish I could label "WHA", "DTR", "WMY".

Possible solution:
adding user-defined label in the footswitch page (the default should be CS1, but the user can edit and save different one).

Hell yeah

I would actually like this option as well for all blocks, where there are two of them. Right now, both drive 1 and drive 2 are labeled 'DRV' in the footswitch screen. "DR1" and "DR2" would be very helpful.

And also the controller button - please :)

Hell yeah

I would actually like this option as well for all blocks, where there are two of them. Right now, both drive 1 and drive 2 are labeled 'DRV' in the footswitch screen. "DR1" and "DR2" would be very helpful.
I use them as boost, fuzz, overdrive or distortion... yes, it would be helpful to label them on patch basis, something like "BST", "FZZ", "OD1", "DR1" should be very useful... let's keep in mind that blocks and CS are different, I think CS are simpler (no X/Y). This is why I choose to ask only for CS ;)

+1
This would be very cool!!! It would also be great to be able to name scenes! Even if it was limited to three letters/numbers it would be awesome!

Back
Top Bottom