Not a Bug FW 3.02 bug: Modifiers?

seqular

Hello everybody!

Ever since i downloaded 3.02 i cannot control the modifiers from the FM3-edit (VERSION 1.03.02). I right-click as usual on the yellow dot and i get the modifiers menu box but its all greyed out an i cannot do anything/change anything there. I tried to do the same thing through the FM3 itself and it works, I can assign pedals to wah etc. Looks like FM3-edit problem? I re-installed the newest version of FM-3 edit but still same problem exists

The switches of FM3 function also a bit weird, not like they used to anyway, i imagine it some bugs there as well.Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 13.22.05.png

Any tips?

Thank you all!!
Aris

I’m using the same version (1.03.02) on macOS and it’s working here. Your Source box should say “None” when there isn’t a controller selected, but everything else should be grayed out until you’ve selected a source. Maybe try uninstalling FM3-Edit and reinstalling it fresh?

Yes, that’s the problem, source is blank and I can’t choose a source. I did the reinstallation (clean) but no improvement...
do you think that reinstalling 3.02 on FM-3 would help?

It doesn’t seem like the FM3 is the issue if attaching modifiers works on the unit itself. Still, re-updating firmware is worth a shot for eliminating it as the issue while troubleshooting.

Try a different USB cable and a different USB port. If you have access to a different computer, try installing FM3-Edit there and test.

Been sick the last couple days and couldn’t try it. I ll try under the weekend and I’ll post how it went.
I didn’t know that refresh function. Thanx a lot!

Back
Top Bottom