FW 21 CYGNUS X-2 vs. CYGNUS 1

Shit that Brit 800 Mod was my less favourite but now I think i'll play some Meshuggah with it.
Making me feel bad about my AX3 is white screened and bricked..
Don't worry I'm talking with support.

Shit that Brit 800 Mod was my less favourite but now I think i'll play some Meshuggah with it.
Making me feel bad about my AX3 is white screened and bricked..
Don't worry I'm talking with support.
white screen might be a screen issue in all likelihood. i faced the same, and it kinda bricked too being usable but i did some recovery procedure which i cant remember rn but it let me use the axe fx3 with axe edit until i sent it for the replacement .

white screen might be a screen issue in all likelihood. i faced the same, and it kinda bricked too being usable but i did some recovery procedure which i cant remember rn but it let me use the axe fx3 with axe edit until i sent it for the replacement .
Well the thing is if it just was a Burnt screen I would live with it because I don't really use the Front panel.
But the computer recognized it as a Sound card but not in Axe Edit at all because of communication timeout error. So midi to usb not functioning.
I'm talking to fractal support and going to get a Screwdriver tomorrow in order to open the chassis as they said and see if something is loose.
If not. I will be sad because my life are in a very depressing place right now and the axe is my only compensation to cope with the sad Reality

Well the thing is if it just was a Burnt screen I would live with it because I don't really use the Front panel.
But the computer recognized it as a Sound card but not in Axe Edit at all because of communication timeout error. So midi to usb not functioning.
I'm talking to fractal support and going to get a Screwdriver tomorrow in order to open the chassis as they said and see if something is loose.
If not. I will be sad because my life are in a very depressing place right now and the axe is my only compensation to cope with the sad Reality
Is it out of warranty?

Back
Top Bottom