• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FW 2.03 - New Features (Vid)

bradlake

Axe-Master
Very excellent tips on the new features.. would love a more in depth look at the new looper stuff......get better soon...you look like I feel.

chris

Legend!
that crossfade in the looper - with a foot controller, i don't ever get any clicks, so i've not needed it. when the crossfade was added as a permanent setting in prior firmware, it sort of snipped off or faded in the loop even if it was done accurately, so it was a problem for me and some others.

but i wonder if its real benefit is for trimming like you did. i rarely ever trim, because i gig the looper rather than use it at a desk. at any rate, i'm really, really glad it was put as an option.

Last edited:

Fractal Fanatic
Me thinks @2112 lives in the back of a music store
This clip comes to mind - "I'm a good customer!"

but i wonder if it's really beneficial for trimming like you did. i rarely ever trim, because i gig the looper rather than use it at a desk. at any rate, i'm really, really glad it was put as an option.
It's a godsend for desktop applications, especially if I'm trying to tone match an amp and i don't want to put up with pauses or clicks.

Top Bottom