FW 18

sirus1987

Inspired
I know we're not supposed to ask this and be patient, but any idea on how much longer till we get to see FW 18? At least a beta version like with one of the 17 updates? I know hearing these questions is annoying for cliff and the beta testers, but it kills me to hear about these awesome updates and not getting to use them. Ignorance is bliss.

Nobody knows when FW18 will be released, probably not even Cliff because he won't be able to predict when all the nuances are ironed out and beta testing is complete. Cliff will release it when it is ready, he won't rush quality.

To be honest, I'm really loving 17.04 still; if you are not on that version you should get updated to it because it will keep you happy until FW18 comes out. :encouragement:

I think this firmware and the one with TOne Match added are the two firmwares I am craving for the most haha. I am sure it will be done as soon as possible, Cliff and Team are machines:D

I know, I cant bitch too much. The fractal team is constantly releasing updates to keep the Axe the #1 effects and modeling unit on the market and my guess is that they will have to keep doing to insure no other unit takes its place. They honestly seem like one of the hardest working teams in the music gear world, so kudos to them. It would be nice if the torture stopped though. I might have to take a break from checking the fractal forum to save me from myself.

To be honest, I'm really loving 17.04 still; if you are not on that version you should get updated to it because it will keep you happy until FW18 comes out. :encouragement:
Yep, this. I'm loving the hell outa 17.04. I've no doubt that 18 will be the same innovative, boner inducing coolness we've come to expect from Cliff & The Gang (funk reference for you oldsters). But, honestly, I'm in no hurry. Quality can't, and shouldn't, be rushed. It'll be done soo............................you know the drill. ;)

I know we're not supposed to ask this and be patient, but any idea on how much longer till we get to see FW 18? At least a beta version like with one of the 17 updates? I know hearing these questions is annoying for cliff and the beta testers, but it kills me to hear about these awesome updates and not getting to use them. Ignorance is bliss.

Soon is the last we heard from Cliff...

Yep, this. I'm loving the hell outa 17.04. I've no doubt that 18 will be the same innovative, boner inducing coolness we've come to expect from Cliff & The Gang (funk reference for you oldsters). But, honestly, I'm in no hurry. Quality can't, and shouldn't, be rushed. It'll be done soo............................you know the drill. ;)

Can't get enough, of that Fractal stuff!!8)

For an instant earlier in the day, I had briefly thought that humanity had overcome its internet induced information overload ADHD and we as a species, had collectively attained the wisdom to accept things we did not have any actual control over and simply take solace knowing they were on their way to us in their own good time.
Thank you for restoring my faith in us.

Every time a new one is released, I think it just can't get any better... I am always wrong and don't mind that a bit :encouragement:

We *are* the support group.

Yes, but that's like the alcoholic going to the AA meeting at his local pub. :p

I'm trying to spend less time on this lovely forum, but it's too addictive, especially when there is major update around the corner..... 8)

It will come out on (_____), 2015 minus one week delay penality for every occurrence of someone saying "I know we aren't supposed to ask this BUT....."

I can't get over how good FW 17.04 sounds "at the moment!" But, I am equally sure that all of that will change ... soon! ;)

Back
Top Bottom