Fw 18 Dizzy Silver Ch 3 [FIXED]

jlynnb1

Axe-Master
was trying this model out today and after playing for a bit there was a low level almost white noise swirling in the background. switch models and it goes away. go back to it and it happens again. it's not typical hum or what not...because it's not on any model but that one. even ch2 and ch4 from the same amp don't have this.

Last edited by a moderator:
did they? sorry for the double post if so. just wanted to let the powers that be know. model still sounds great while playing, but as soon as you stop you hear it.

Didn't mean to report a double post, more so noting it wasn't just you. I think the other report was in the huge beta thread and many haven't seen it.

sure, but the point of a beta is finding bugs, so I thought i'd let people know...

100% yes. Good find at that BTW.
I suppose that if Cliff is going to put out Public BETA releases. there should be a formal Public BETA issues reporting thread where all Public users can post these bugs, issues, etc in a central place where they can easily be addressed without having to search out the threads. Obviously this exists for the FAS BETA Team. Same thing, but public users. Teamwork for the common cause.

I'm sure I saw somewhere, buried in the Beta release thread, that bugs should be reported in the Bugs Forum, ie here.

Last edited:
This is the right place to report bugs, beta or otherwise. Everything reported here gets looked at.

The fractal crew works hard. All the time. Setting up one more forum to report FW 18 beta bugs would only complicate their lives.

Back
Top Bottom