FW 17 Heavies w/cab pack 7

Thought I'd also comment here that it sounds awesome! Extremely polished sounding. Love how the guitar low end cuts.

Deftones nice!!! I'd be lying if I said I hadn't listened to White Pony 1000x before.
I'm not gonna share the preset until a little while after I'm done my next EP, just because it took a lot of work to get it just right.
The chain is thus: Ibanez IC500, -1 oct Whammy Pitch Block, SSD Preamp, Fas Modern, Cab Pack 7 sm57 A1 and B1 at equal volume into the Modern Pre amp which boosts highs and cuts low end. Thank ya'll for listening, Fractal is #1

Last edited:
Deftones nice!!! I'd be lying if I said I hadn't listened to White Pony 1000x before.
I'm not gonna share the preset until a little while after I'm done my next EP, just because it took a lot of work to get it just right.
The chain is thus: Ibanez IC500, -1 oct Whammy Pitch Block, SSD Preamp, Fas Modern, Cab Pack 7 sm57 A1 and B1 at equal volume into the Modern Pre amp which boosts highs and cuts low end. Thank ya'll for listening, Fractal is #1

SSD Preamp?

It provides sort of a transparent boost the way I set it up, drive near zero, a little extra level and I rolled up the low cut for a little more low end control. I usually prefer the sound of the amp sims without a drive pedal so it gives me the best of both worlds!

Back
Top Bottom