FW 16 factory banks?

vondano

Inspired
hey!

do we have those yet?

the updated factory presets for FW 16?

i just found out the axe manage for presets is MUCH better (than the one from 3 years ago... DUH!)

and i have a day off on friday... i have some cleaning to do around the axe fx presets :D

Last edited:
Off topic - Sounds F'ing awesome dude! Why wait more than a minute on the first track to get to the interesting riffs? Not to sound like a dick but I was like this is boring/same-ol and was about to turn it off and all of the sudden you started busting out awesome riffage and the whole rest of the track was insane. What are the specs on your Carvin? Good luck with the release. It is very impressive.

On topic - +1 My tone is so much better since the last couple of FW releases and I just keep using variations on HBE patches people put up on Axe-Change plus the PVH 6160 Block.

Off topic - Sounds F'ing awesome dude! Why wait more than a minute on the first track to get to the interesting riffs? Not to sound like a dick but I was like this is boring/same-ol and was about to turn it off and all of the sudden you started busting out awesome riffage and the whole rest of the track was insane. What are the specs on your Carvin? Good luck with the release. It is very impressive.

On topic - +1 My tone is so much better since the last couple of FW releases and I just keep using variations on HBE patches people put up on Axe-Change plus the PVH 6160 Block.

ahahaha thanx man! sorry about the 1st minute :p i had to put context to my crazy riffage! :p

to answer your question, my carvin is a DC800 with alder body, maple and walnut neck, stainless steel frets, and I got dimarzio's Ionisers 8 in it. you can watch it here: Universe Seven on Vimeo It sure is an awesome guitar!

but i think the song you listened to (the 1st one?) was recorded with my ibanez UV77BK (good'ole universe :D )

anyway, thanx for the nice comments!

on topic: anybody know if fractal teams plans to release updated bank for FW16 or should i just play with the fw 15 ones?

on topic: anybody know if fractal teams plans to release updated bank for FW16 or should i just play with the fw 15 ones?

I would not wait. From recent threads, Fractal is changing the CAB lineup, and probably will be updating presets after that...soon.

Not hard to tweak the 15's, time's a wastin'.

Actually I was hoping for a total overhaul now that Mark Day is on board. Many of the stock presets don't work well for me whereas some of them and some patches on Axe-Change are just like...woah! Blow the doors off.

Back
Top Bottom