FW 15.05 Mark EQ type shows wrong frequencies [FIXED]

mr_fender

Axe-Master
After updating to 15.05 tonight, I noticed while tweaking a Mark IIc+ patch that the EQ page shows the wrong frequencies for the 5 band "Mark" EQ on the front panel. It shows 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200. Supposed to be 80, 240, 750, 2200, and 6600. I could have sworn it was correct before, so maybe this is something that got wacked with 15.05. I tried resetting the amp type just to be sure it wasn't my preset, but it's still wrong. It shows correct in Axe Edit, but that's the same version I was using before. Not sure if there's a new Axe Edit version yet for 15.05 support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried selecting the Mark EQ from a different amp model (Brit 800) and it shows the same incorrect frequencies. In the graphic EQ block, the 5 band constant and variable q models both show 200, 400, 800, 1600, and 3200, but I'm not sure if those are supposed to be the same as the Mark EQ or not. The EQ seems to sound right, so I think its just the labels that are wrong on the Mark EQ.

Last edited:
FYI, 15.06 is out:

Fixed wrong frequency labels for “5 Band (Mark)” EQ type in Amp block.
Fixed Parametric EQ block band 4 selecting wrong filter type on presets created with certain firmware versions.
Fixed Clip LEDs not lighting under certain combinations of I/O settings.
Fixed reporting wrong version number to Axe-Edit.

HTH,
TT

Back
Top Bottom