fw 15.03 | DOKKEN | Tooth and Nail full cover w/ vocals

Great job. The really scary part is on the the tapping part of the solo George doesn't tap, he just stretches and uses his fretting hand! :shock

That was F-ing amazing, I wish I could play as well! Have to agree with romanianreaper, I kinda like your version better... :)

I went to high school in the mid 80's and grew up with Dokken, Ratt, etc. This might be sacrilegious but I loved your solo better than the original. Great tone and playing!

@Romanian: I second that...

@Rocco: Flawless and EPIC!!

That was F-ing amazing, I wish I could play as well! Have to agree with romanianreaper, I kinda like your version better... :)

too kind guys, thanks a lot!!

Great job. The really scary part is on the the tapping part of the solo George doesn't tap, he just stretches and uses his fretting hand! :shock

thanks man! actually even George uses tapping on that part (which is indeed strange considering his notorious love for crazy stretches)..you can see it in many live videos! maybe you're confusing it with the one on In My Dreams, there's a big stretch there ;)

Absolutely awesome!!!! I'd love to hear you do Mr. Scary. You do Lynch better than Lych!!!!

Valentino is an amazing vocalist. I'd love to hear him do some Freddy Mercury!

Great patch Rocco. I loaded it and it sounds great. Only problem is there is a LOT of hiss. Are you getting it too, or could it be something in my setup. I know this is common with high gain amps and distortion. But I am having a hard time even with the gate.

Back
Top Bottom