Bug? FW 15.02: Axe freezes with Tonematch block

Opi-Wahn

Hi!
After updating my Axe FX II to Firmware 15.02, I experience a crash if I update a preset that contains a tonematch block in combination with a "USA II C+ Norm" amp block. I have to restart the Axe, but it happens every time. Help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Opi-Wahn

Are you sure it is specific to the Tonematch block? There are other people having freezing issues after updating (me included), but the presets don't necessarily have a Tonematch block.

Does this happen whether or not the USB is connected to a computer?

Same here loading pre15.02 presets containing TM blocks - does not occur with USB disconnected from Macbook running Macericks.

Are you sure it is specific to the Tonematch block? There are other people having freezing issues after updating (me included), but the presets don't necessarily have a Tonematch block.

Does this happen whether or not the USB is connected to a computer?

I get this only with presets with tonematch blocks. AxeFX connected via USB to Macbook (Mavericks), reset by deselecting and reselecting amp in Axe Edit. It also crashes when Axe Edit is not running.

I have an odd thing in a preset with a tone match, and a volume block, doesnt happen all the time time, but sometimes when i load the patch, it thinks my volume block is linked, and then it will put the output volume to 0 and lock up the preset... so the preset has no output... if i remove the volume block it's ok. I have a bunch of other blocks with the volume block, and no issues, only the tonematch.

Same here with 15.02 and 15.03 and other FW !

I have an odd thing in a preset with a tone match, and a volume block, doesnt happen all the time time, but sometimes when i load the patch, it thinks my volume block is linked, and then it will put the output volume to 0 and lock up the preset... so the preset has no output... if i remove the volume block it's ok. I have a bunch of other blocks with the volume block, and no issues, only the tonematch.

Back
Top Bottom