FW 12.02 Released

Is this latest firware 12.02 safe? there has been few forums written stating problems during downloading. I keep up with all the updates but this one has me a little nervous.

after the transfer (using fractal bot) and the installing of update 12.02 an 'error' happend. After re-starting the Fx2 firmware 12.01 restarted. Should i try a second time to do the update 12.02?

I updated the other night with Fractal Bot. No issues updating. Presets are fine. Sounds fantastic. I can't say enough about FAS. I'm not used to this kind of customer care. I've been using a TC Electronic G-System since 2009. While a great unit for my needs there hasn't been anything from them regarding the unit in years. FAS is a breath of fresh air to me. Keep up the great work guys.

after the transfer (using fractal bot) and the installing of update 12.02 an 'error' happend. After re-starting the Fx2 firmware 12.01 restarted. Should i try a second time to do the update 12.02?

I too ha the very same problem. This is solved with the 12.02 update. I installed yesterday with no prblems whatsoever. FAS is the best company ever inthe history of the Guitar industry. I simply love my MKII!!!!

After being a bit worried to update after seeing a few people having problems, I decided to just go ahead with it and the update went smoothly without any errors. Thanks FAS. :)

Huge thanks for making it all free for your customers ! Buying fractal fx 2 unit from u was the most and best ever buy I did in my life.

Thanks again
D

Just wanted to update from my "Dead Axe" woes:

I got the EPROM today. Installed it, loaded v.12.02 without a hitch, (patches still in tact too!!). From this past Saturday to not 10 min. ago... up and running. A huge, "SHOUT OUT!!" to Cliff, Matt and Brian for exceptional customer service. The best by far that I've ever experienced... bar none. Heck, they even called me to see which shipping service I wanted to go with.

big-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Thank you Fractal!!... now back to being pissed off at the world! :D

Just wanted to update from my "Dead Axe" woes:

I got the EPROM today. Installed it, loaded v.12.02 without a hitch, (patches still in tact too!!). From this past Saturday to not 10 min. ago... up and running. A huge, "SHOUT OUT!!" to Cliff, Matt and Brian for exceptional customer service. The best by far that I've ever experienced... bar none. Heck, they even called me to see which shipping service I wanted to go with.
:D

I was just about to do the same thing, got my EPROM today and everything went smooth upgrading to 12.02. I am back up and playing again and very happy to have my AxeFX back. I am convinced it was an issue with my system and I am off to get a higher quality USB cable. I am also glad that if I ever have an issue again down the road, I know what to do. :)

I was also impressed with the service and that they helped me save money on the shipping. Great job.

Back
Top Bottom