FW 12.02 live, direct to FOH, Small Club Gig

Man that's cool! great band and great guitar playing .. love those axes as well :)
be sure to post before you go to sweden on tour so I can get a ticket to the show :)

The tones sound great. I'm so excited to get to use my axe fx live. Thank you for posting

Great stuff that, guitar sounds tremendous. Great band, drummer is solid as a rock too :)

I bet the keys player was pleased about his Jump keys solo being cut out ha ha. :D;)

For FOH what is the setting for the mixer, I tried mine and the treble is at nine o'clock is this normal very low treble setting? and also it seems too throaty sound.

For FOH what is the setting for the mixer, I tried mine and the treble is at nine o'clock is this normal very low treble setting? and also it seems too throaty sound.

Hi,
I don´t know. The soundman is from the club. But i think its was all pretty much at noon. I use the same patches at rehaersal over RCF Monitor. Out1 EQ is all flat. My guitars are very bright with fresh strings

Excellent job. Just imagine how loud you would have to have been to get even close to that with a real amp rig. Sounded great.

FYI, A promoter gave me a big tip years back on how to make a good promo for getting gigs. Use only about 15-20 seconds of a song focusing on the choruses/sing along parts. As much as we musicians think showing how we sound and can do all the parts of a tune helps, Bar owners and Gig higher agencies want to instantly recognize a tune and move on.

I'd suggest cutting a trimmed down version and see if it helps get you some better gigs. Obviously this video shows skills, I just know what has helped us in the past.

Excellent job. Just imagine how loud you would have to have been to get even close to that with a real amp rig. Sounded great.

FYI, A promoter gave me a big tip years back on how to make a good promo for getting gigs. Use only about 15-20 seconds of a song focusing on the choruses/sing along parts. As much as we musicians think showing how we sound and can do all the parts of a tune helps, Bar owners and Gig higher agencies want to instantly recognize a tune and move on.

I'd suggest cutting a trimmed down version and see if it helps get you some better gigs. Obviously this video shows skills, I just know what has helped us in the past.

thanks man. will do this for our next epk!

Back
Top Bottom