FW 11 Jumpered Plexi Video - VH's I'm The One

Truly stellar playing! Me - I get this little voice inside me that goes "... you know, you're going to mis-target that next slide, which is going to cause a train wreck afterwards...".

Where are my pills? Has anyone seen my pills?

:ambivalence:

Stellar playing as always Adam! I watched several times and I kept coming up with "something's missing" then it hit me.

Where's the Basset? :)

Its posts and demos like this that cause the "please please gimme gimme" responses. Its almost antagonizing the community and turning want into obsessive lust for fw11 and ae3..... very good marketing strategy.

Nice PRS! Great chops and tone!!!

Christmas is coming early again boys!! Free updates are better than stuffed stockings.

When will this amp be available for us (I don't think I saw it on my 11b updated afx2)? Sounds absolutely sick!!! GnR Appetite for Destruction tone next please :)

Now I'm getting, "this video contains content from WMG and cannot be viewed from certain sites". Double boo...

When will this amp be available for us (I don't think I saw it on my 11b updated afx2)? Sounds absolutely sick!!! GnR Appetite for Destruction tone next please :)

i think a few guys have posted examples pretty much nailing this tone already, haven't they?

Reactions: LVC
I'm guessing he's referring to the likes of Steely Dan / Larry Carlton type tones.

I was referring to amps/gear that allow the tonal qualities of guitar to be prominent verses masking by it.

For example
If you are a high gain player the odds are you focus more on the pickups. Additionally, the odds are you will gravitate toward basswood (without even knowing it). It is dark and neutral/bland -- but that is what makes it ideal for high gain.

If you are a low to med gain player the odds are you pay more attention to the type of wood and pickup combinations you use and you will look for amps/speakers etc that bring out the qualities of the guitar verses masking it.

It is a personal preference thing.

Last edited:
Stellar playing as always Adam! I watched several times and I kept coming up with "something's missing" then it hit me.

Where's the Basset? :)

He was upstairs...I think the wife was cooking dinner so his nose was occupied...I'll let him know he was missed :).

Back
Top Bottom