FW 11.01 TX Star Lead

Coby

Inspired
Hey guys, it's me or the overdrive knob in the TX Star Lead is disappeared? Looking also on AXE FX II Wiki I found that there should be the overdrive knob, but after the updating I can't find it neither in the Axe nor in AE3.
Who's wrong, me, the Wiki or the Fw?
Bye ;)

From Wiki..

Original controls: Drive (Axe-Fx: Input Drive), Gain (Axe-Fx: Overdrive)

In fact if you look at the Axe you'll not find the overdrive knob...This is the problem

Not there on mine, was it there before?, I haven't used it so have no Idea?

In fact if you look at the Axe you'll not find the overdrive knob...This is the problem

Yeah I was wondering what had happened to the overdrive knob as well.

It was definitely better in 11b, but that being said, this amp has always felt way off to me. I've spent years gigging with a Lonestar and the feel and sound of this model just isn't right.

The Overdrive knob was never there and the model is unchanged from 11b.

It WAS there... I made a patch in 11b for that amp specifically because it was there.

But why isn't it there? Most people I know of who play the Lonestar do so with the Drive engaged.

Wow,that is cool!

Can i ask you about a thing Cliff.. ?

Could you take the Vox AC 30 and add the Brilliant.. to it. Is this a good idea ??

I'll add it to the next release. Yelling at me isn't a good way to ask for things. I'm just as inclined to remove the model.

That is a great amp. Please don't remove it. I've used it in the past, but haven't started programming with 11 or 11.01. I'm about to tonight. Not sure if the old song presets I'll be updating, from previous firmwares, were made with a Lonestar model being used, but if they were, I guess there are a zillion other great models to choose from while any glitches are being worked on. PS - thanks again for being on top of the EQ thing and putting 11.01 out last night!

User specific FW versions! Hmmmm! you know Cliff has have to have thought about it!!! What a lovely place to put the bugs!!!!

Vacation or no, thanks for what you have accomplished... Im sure if we were just guitar's you had to deal with Cliff, life might be a bit less hectic (and I'd be a 1960 Marquis)... ; )

Back
Top Bottom