AFIII FW 10 Stuff

Your videos are always so inspiring! I'm glad you mentioned that your guitar is dark, because I LOVE the tones in your videos, but find they're too bright on my setup. Would you suggest I adjust the highs in the amp block primarily or?

Great sounds!

Personally, I'd leave a little of the spitty 'Dirty Jersey' attitude on the TW amps. I would likely drop the PI excursion and preamp bias a bit less than that. Don't want them too smoooooove. Maybe just take their spiked brass knuckles away.... ;)

Those drives and fuzzes really sound a lot better. I will have to give them another spin.

Your videos are always so inspiring! I'm glad you mentioned that your guitar is dark, because I LOVE the tones in your videos, but find they're too bright on my setup. Would you suggest I adjust the highs in the amp block primarily or?
Yeah just tweak the b/m/t controls to suit your guitar

Hey Leon,

Great vid! I'm loving the Marshalls in FW10, especially the 1959SLP Treble for my main Marshall rock patch. I'm curious to see how that patch translates to your PRS since I'm using a very similar guitar (SC245 but different year and different stock pickups than yours). Check out the attached patch and let me know what you think. I also have the 1970 Plexi in AMP Channel B for comparison, and some cool blended factory cabs in CAB Channels A & B.

Cheers!

Attachments

• ROCKIN MARSHALL.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 15
Hi there,
Well your videos have been awesome!! I have been looking at The Axe FX since it’s inception but have never seen or heard it be as close to a valve amp or what I perceive to be what a valve amp should sound like. I now WANT an Axe FX 3!!!
I have a couple of racks worth of mainly Mesa gear but am now wanting this to be in there somewhere to.
There shall be another Aussie with one. Thanks Leon for bringing on the GAS.
Your vids are very informative and have shown me soo much stuff that this thing can do.
Cheers Brett

Back
Top Bottom