FW 10 Marshall JVM 410 - Kirill Safonov

sounds really good, any chance of sharing the patch? Its sounds very clear and quite the opposite of my results with FW10 lol
Just wanting to see what tweaks you have done or if I need to go thru the whole clean syx etc till it finally comes good

sounds really good, any chance of sharing the patch? Its sounds very clear and quite the opposite of my results with FW10 lol
Just wanting to see what tweaks you have done or if I need to go thru the whole clean syx etc till it finally comes good

If you get the patch you'll probably see that you'll have to get his fingers & overall chops to get this tone!

Preset: FW 10 Marshall JVM 410 - Kirill Safonov

Catch my preset, who need! :encouragement:

Attachments

• Marshall JVM 410 OD2 Stack.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 71
I keep wondering how do you record, video and sound (not from the camera but obviously into a computer/daw) at the same time?

I keep wondering how do you record, video and sound (not from the camera but obviously into a computer/daw) at the same time?

The sound is written at once to Nuendo. Then I do mastering in Wavelab. The sound is cleaned Pinnacle Studio from the camera and the turned-out track is imposed. That's it!

Back
Top Bottom