FW 10.06 Soldano SLO-100 - Kirill Safonov - Kirill Safonov - Cupid's Dead (Extreme co

Hamer90

Hello everyone!
This time introducing you a guitar cover of the song Cupid's Dead. It's a cult product for guitarists. The guitar riff in Cupid's Dead is one of the greatest riffs in the world.
I recorded the guitar on top of the original track. The sound of my guitar significantly exceeds the sound of the guitar Nuno Bettencourt. Expense that rhythmically Played all right, the amplitude of our signals are added together. Thus was even one doubletrack, which is louder than the others. If someone suddenly not hear my guitar in the recording, simply include the original track and you will find a dynamic difference.
Guitar recorded using the Axe FX 2. As I used the amp simulation Soldano SLO-100 Lead channel. Cab also Soldano.
Check it out!
Best Regards, Kirill Safonov!

Last edited:
LOVED that! I would have sworn it was the man himself playing. Great feel and well done on a very difficult song. Kidsfeet is right, Nuno is way underappreciated. One of the giants of all time in my book.

Nuno is way underappreciated. One of the giants of all time in my book.

YES!!!

Wish he would do more, though. His gig with Rhianna pays the bills for sure, but I'd love to hear him rock out a bit more these days. I would LOVE to see Extreme back and doing a show in Philly. I would go FO SHO.

Awesome job! Nailed the preset and the performance! Sometimes you don't realize just how technical a song is until you watch someone play it. Big time Extreme fan here. Thanks for sharing!

YES!!!

Wish he would do more, though. His gig with Rhianna pays the bills for sure, but I'd love to hear him rock out a bit more these days. I would LOVE to see Extreme back and doing a show in Philly. I would go FO SHO.

I hear ya'! At first I was confused about the whole Rhianna thing, but a man's gotta eat and it keeps him out and playing to a huge audience. Every time I hear she is on TV I tune in to see our boy play. It shows that her or someone in her musical camp knows how to pick musicians. The whole band is loaded with talent and I hate to admit it but she has grown on me. She is a great entertainer, and those outfits don't hurt :-0 Extreme was an amazing band and it's a shame they have gone by the wayside.

Back
Top Bottom