FW 10.06 Carvin Legacy I - Kirill Safonov - Grief (May Lian cover)

Hamer90

Hi! My name is Kirill Safonov!
I present to you a guitar song "Grief".
The author is a well-known Russian guitarist and teacher May Lian. May Lian is known worldwide for his work "It's Showtime" on the album "A Tribute To Jason Becker - 2001".
"Grief" is my favorite guitar ballad. It does not have not any quick notes, but it is extremely difficult to play. "Grief" is full of huge flow of emotions.
Recorded only used Axe FX 2. As I took a stack Carvin Legacy I. Added ts808, a pair of compressors, multidelay, enchancer, rever, chorus.
Check it out!

Sounds GREAT. Love the Hamer too. Is that an L500 in the bridge? I've got a L500-L and L500-C in my Washburnebayocaster N3 and Love them for that 80s/90s tone....

Thanks Guys!!!
I am very glad that you like it!

Sounds GREAT. Love the Hamer too. Is that an L500 in the bridge? I've got a L500-L and L500-C in my Washburnebayocaster N3 and Love them for that 80s/90s tone....

It Wilde Pickup L500-XL (handmade by Bill Lawrence). I love these pickups. With them is more melodious guitar. Also, there is L-200s in neck.

Guys, thanks for the feedback!
I am very pleased!
After a couple of hours I will do another video. This time, the riff of the song will prevail and will be based on the preset SLO-100!
Coming Soon!

Wow man this was awesome. Love the tone and playing was very melodic and soulful. Do you know where i can get the backing track from ???

Back
Top Bottom