Fuzzy Tele Mess

Brownmatthall

Power User
Haven't posted anything in quite some time and I just redid an older song for the practice so I figured I'd post it up. Was going for a very raw, raucous, and aggressive sound with this track. The guits were a Marshall 1959 SLP and one of mikko's stock Marshall IR's, bender fuzz up front on left and a Pi fuzz with the diode set to op-amp on the right. The bass is an older track that I left in and don't remember how I got to, enjoy :)

Holy shit that sounds great.
I've been mucking around with the PI Fuzz set to op-amp as well since seeing the youtube vid of Billy Corgan trying the Op Amp Big Muff reissue. Not the biggest Pumpkins fan but I do love that Siamese Dream tone.
I'll post a recording in a few days.

Holy **** that sounds great.
I've been mucking around with the PI Fuzz set to op-amp as well since seeing the youtube vid of Billy Corgan trying the Op Amp Big Muff reissue. Not the biggest Pumpkins fan but I do love that Siamese Dream tone.
I'll post a recording in a few days.
Same here haha saw that vid and was like "yup, I'm trying that" looking forward to yours!

I had to come back a number of times to listen to this.
I seriously love this song.

Getting a really cool RATM vibe of it mixed with something else rocking when you do the harmonizing octaves.
I really love it.

I had to come back a number of times to listen to this.
I seriously love this song.

Getting a really cool RATM vibe of it mixed with something else rocking when you do the harmonizing octaves.
I really love it.
thank you so much! I've been listening to METZ new album a bunch and have been wanting to do something fuzzier and noisy for a bit so I'm glad I nailed it haha

That's unreal good. Loud, dirty with tension. Whoever said RATM, yea, I agree. It's got that raw aggression in the tone at attack that Morello gets. Dig it.

Back
Top Bottom