• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Fuzzy Tele Mess

Brownmatthall

Power User
Haven't posted anything in quite some time and I just redid an older song for the practice so I figured I'd post it up. Was going for a very raw, raucous, and aggressive sound with this track. The guits were a Marshall 1959 SLP and one of mikko's stock Marshall IR's, bender fuzz up front on left and a Pi fuzz with the diode set to op-amp on the right. The bass is an older track that I left in and don't remember how I got to, enjoy :)

shaunb

Experienced
Holy shit that sounds great.
I've been mucking around with the PI Fuzz set to op-amp as well since seeing the youtube vid of Billy Corgan trying the Op Amp Big Muff reissue. Not the biggest Pumpkins fan but I do love that Siamese Dream tone.
I'll post a recording in a few days.

Brownmatthall

Power User
Holy **** that sounds great.
I've been mucking around with the PI Fuzz set to op-amp as well since seeing the youtube vid of Billy Corgan trying the Op Amp Big Muff reissue. Not the biggest Pumpkins fan but I do love that Siamese Dream tone.
I'll post a recording in a few days.
Same here haha saw that vid and was like "yup, I'm trying that" looking forward to yours!

shaunb

Experienced
I had to come back a number of times to listen to this.
I seriously love this song.

Getting a really cool RATM vibe of it mixed with something else rocking when you do the harmonizing octaves.
I really love it.

Brownmatthall

Power User
I had to come back a number of times to listen to this.
I seriously love this song.

Getting a really cool RATM vibe of it mixed with something else rocking when you do the harmonizing octaves.
I really love it.
thank you so much! I've been listening to METZ new album a bunch and have been wanting to do something fuzzier and noisy for a bit so I'm glad I nailed it haha

iaresee

Administrator
That's unreal good. Loud, dirty with tension. Whoever said RATM, yea, I agree. It's got that raw aggression in the tone at attack that Morello gets. Dig it.

Top Bottom